School of Information Technology Education (ITE)
- Last Updated on February 10, 2016 10:38 AM
General Objective :
The ITE program focuses on the formation of technologically-adept individuals who can keep up with the advancement and changes in the 21st century.
The BS in Computer Science and BS in Information Technology programs further aim for the development of intellectual independence and leadership through cultivation of the scientific, critical, and appreciative attitudes and the promotion of the spirit of research.
Specific Objectives :
To impart to its students a high degree of competence in the following areas:
- Professional practice in Programming, Systems Analysis, and Information Technology management and supervision
- Professional skills in teaching Computer Education, both for non-degree and degree programs
- Application/conduct of research in the area of ICT
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology