- Last Updated on June 9, 2017 2:03 PM
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management program is designed to prepare graduates for a career in product management, salesmanship, online marketing, services marketing, and marketing communications (advertising, PR, etc.).
As per CHED Memorandum Order (CMO) No. 39, Series of 2006:
The objectives of the program are:
- Help students seek employment and entry level jobs or positions of responsibility as marketing manager, marketing executive, or marketing director.
- Guide students in organizing and managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed.
- Equip students with knowledge of the principles and concepts of marketing.
- Prepare students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business.
Specific Professions, Careers, Occupations or Trades
- Management Trainee in Marketing
- Marketing Assistant/ Manager
- Account Executive
- PR/ Advertising Assistant/ Manager
- Service Crew
- Order/ Billing Assistant/ Manager
- Customer Service Agen/t Representative
- Junior Sales Trainer
- Product/ Brand Assistant/ Manager
- Any Supervisory or Managerial Job in the Field of Specialization - Government or Private
Subjects Included in the BSBA Major in Management Curriculum :